Weddings at The Little White Church
We allow plenty of time for you, your family, and vendors to prepare for and enjoy your wedding. The church is an ideal location for Wedding Vow Renewals, Anniversary Parties, Birthday Parties and any other festivity you can imagine. Explore the available spaces below.
The adjacent courtyard is a blank canvas for your reception or other event. A selection of round and rectangular tables are included in all of our packages.
Additional rental items (chairs, linens, tableware, etc.) are available using an outside rental company. Bistro lighting is available for an additional fee. If you are not using the courtyard for your event, it can be available for VIP parking.
Steps from the Sanctuary you will find the 1500 sq. ft. Parlor, providing the ultimate area to expand your event space. It can be used for a Cocktail Hour, Grooms Room, Lounge or as a perfect location for your rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch - the possibilities are endless!
The Parlor features its own small stage, perfect for a DJ or band, a recital or as a display area for featured items.
Included in the venue rental is the gorgeous Bridal Suite. Originally the church's Bell Tower, the restored Bridal Suite features plenty of natural light, exposed beams, and a stunning European crystal chandelier. It is the perfect setting for the Bride to get ready surrounded by her family and friends or for the married couple to have a private moment to celebrate after the ceremony
Catering, Rentals and Recommended Vendors:
In order to guarantee quality service, we work with a list of preferred professional caterers and rental companies who can provide excellent service to you. You can use a Caterer and Event Rental Company from our Vendors List which has been vetted extensively to ensure that your day runs smoothly. The vendors on our list vary both in specialized offerings as well as budget. We feel confident that our caterers and rental companies will take very good care of you.
Wedding Coordinators are recommended but not required. All vendors can also be of your own choosing and we are happy to recommend stellar vendors who we love.
All vendors operate on their own fee schedule which is separate from the venue rental fee. They can provide you with sample menus, pricing and additional information. You can contact them directly regarding questions or to schedule tastings.
• A deposit is required to hold your wedding date.
• All vendors must provide proof of insurance, including The Little White Church as additionally insured prior to the event, for the event date.
• Per the Pasadena City Noise Ordinance, all music must be turned off at 10pm and all outdoor events must end at 10pm.
• No open flame candles are allowed, all candles must be contained three inch above flame level.
• You are welcome to bring your own alcohol, however all alcohol must be served by a licensed caterer, bartender or bartending service. You are not allowed to sell alcohol.
• Dance floors are required if your reception will be held in our Sanctuary.
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside our property and only permitted in designated smoking areas.
• Tours of the property are by appointment only. Because we offer exclusive access to our guests during their reserved time, we do not tour the property while wedding guests are on site, out of respect for their wedding weekend here at The Little White Church.
Click below to request a tour appointment and receive complete event package offerings and pricing information.